Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Smash Book Challenge Day 7

Hello again...

I am glad to see a lot of you getting involved! This challenge doesn't need to be a daily thing for you if you don't have the time. You can use it as inspirational prompts, basis for layouts, or art journal ideas. If you are thinking outside of the square and are a little shy to share, please do, us creative types are so thankful for all the inspiration that is out there.

Day 7 the challenge was to create a page about where you like to shop.



I like to shop at a number of places but since moving nearer to the ocean I have found the most awesome seafood market. Grunske's. You walk into a giant fridge and they have all the fish and seafood on ice and you pick up what you want.

Pictured here is Red Emperor. Yummy!

I misted this page with Studio Calico Mr Huey "Dewey" mist and cut some cute little fishies from patterned paper.

I can't wait for you to share where you shop!

Mel

0 comments:

Post a Comment