Saturday, June 2, 2012

Smash Book Challenge Day 3

Hello again.

Today is a lazy day for me, just plodding around the house doing the things that need to be done.

If you are following the Smash Book Challenge we are up to Day 3: Where you work.

My page:



For 7 years I was a stay at home mum and I did not have to go out to work every day. Just recently I have completed my teaching degree and taught for 18 months. I now work at a University delivering programs to students so that they have an idea of how University works. Lots of kids come from regional schools which don't get much exposure to Higher Education. It is a fun job, and really rewarding.

I am looking forward to seeing where you all work, including the full-time mums!

Mel

1 comments:

  1. I really like your pages and may have to give some a try.
    I think I will try and play catch up later this week :)

    ReplyDelete