Monday, June 4, 2012

Smash Book Challenge Day 5

Day 5 is brought to you by the theme of "Family".

I decided to do a double spread, and use one of the more difficult patterns in my Smash journal. I forgot to mention previously that it is OK to jump around in your journal. You might not get the "vibe" of the page you want to do from the pattern that turns up next.


These photos were taken by a dear friend of mine just before we left Victoria. Celeste is a scrapbooking inspiration. You should go and check her blog out too.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to link me up with your creations!

Mel

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I've kept your blog open on a tab in my internet window all day so I won't forget to start doing this!!! I love your friend's blog too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! Glad you like the challenge. It is good fun with no rules! Don't forget to share!!

      Delete