Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Smash Book Challenge Day 6

How are you going with our challenge? I love seeing all the pages. You don't have to keep up, you can pace yourself or mix up the themes if you don't like working in order.

Today you were challenged to name your favourite season. Mine is Spring, because of the gorgeous blossoms on the ornamental cherries and fruit trees. I love that the sun comes back from a long hiatus and the air smells so springy! After moving 2200km north I don't think I will experience Spring this year in the same way as I did. Oh well, I might just learn to love Winter instead!!


For this page, I dug out the old Heidi Swapp damask stamp and stamped it in Jenni Bowlin Lemondrops ink. The letters are old SEI stickers that I have been saving for years. I love them!

Have a great day!

Mel

1 comments:

  1. I love your style! I would like to know how to do to have these small photos, they look great and if I mistake not seem edited with Instagram. I would like to know how to do to make them look like that. If you print somewhere or some special printer. Thank you! Best regards from Argentina

    ReplyDelete