Tuesday, December 18, 2012

DT Call

Since being away from scrapbooking last year, I have missed the feeling of reward from sharing my creations in the form of a Design Team member of a scrapbooking store. I love having to think outside the square and create projects to inspire others to create.

So after thinking it through, I decided I might try for at this Design Team call at Scrapfriends: here.

Wish me luck!

With all the hustle and bustle of Christmas, I am in the midst of again m moving house. Hopefully this will be the last move of ours for some time.

Instead of packing  I have been making some progress with December Daily:



I love how the cover turned out!

I will share some of the pages tomorrow.

Mel


1 comments:

  1. Hi Mel, thanks so much for visiting and yes feel free to check under my FITNESS tab about the program I currently follow, its been my fitness regime for the past 5 years. Also on my right hand side I have my fave food sites I visit and highly recommend. Otherwise since changing to this healthy lifestyle I now know what to cook but heavily rely on google with whatever ingredients I have left in the pantry and fridge for inspiration.

    As far as that chicken fold over wrap is concerned that was a lunch date Celeste and I went out so I didn't make note it was a cafe lunch! Sorry about that! It was some form of pita/turkish bread, super delicious!!!

    Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and I'm sure you will get the gig next year with Scrap Friends as you are extremely talented.

    Much love,
    Dani

    ReplyDelete