Saturday, July 7, 2012

Smash Book Challenge Day 22

Hello again! Having a lazy Sunday here, ten-pin bowling with the kids, grocery shopping and about to go for a walk in the sunshine. Then I'm cooking up an Indian feast. Yummo.

Day 22- in the garden. Now don't think I have a you beaut garden full of flowers herbs and trees. I don't have that yet. I'm still renting and have plans to make a gorgeous garden. I posed the challenge to stretch myself. I hate my garden, It is a lawn and a few succulents in the front. But I bought some pots for herbs and vegetables, and was amazed at how fast they grew.


In particular, these cherry tomatoes caught my eye. A truss of six cherry tomatoes dangling in the breeze. What a beautiful thing to see. 

For this page I used one of my new Elle's Studio tags, my most favourite washi tape by Hambly and a few label stickers I have had for ages. I just wanted to point out the white splatters. It is watered down paint that I put in a spray bottle. Instead of spraying I undid the top and flicked some around on my page.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Mel

0 comments:

Post a Comment