Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Love that Hair!

Hi everyone :)

A wet day here in Queensland. A lovely day to sit in my studio and scrapbook. Unfortunately to be able to own said studio, I need to be at work :(. But its a looong weekend for me as of Saturday. Oh Yaaah!

In my last post I shared some sneaks of a class which is coming soon to Kim Archer's Etzcetera site. That took up a lot of my time, and I can't show you more because it's secret squirrel ;)

But, I do have a bit of a flashback photo of my son from about 3 years ago. I was flicking through some photos and cataloging them and I giggled at his Edward Cullen hair in these photos.




Similar to my Beach Cricket layout, (I even used some of the leftover arrow scraps) but unique enough to not be seen as scraplifting myself I think!

I hope that the Aussie readers enjoy a long Australia Day weekend (i'll be listening to the Triple J Hottest 100 with drink in hand!).

Cheers, Mel

5 comments:

  1. Great colours, awesome pics, love the layers and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally love your scrapping style !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout! So adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love your scrapping style! I have just started following. Your layering and eye for colour are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool page! Just stumbled across your blog. Love your style!

    ReplyDelete